Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Time for a change? We all need a Metamorphosis.

One of my greatest passions is reserving a weekend and guiding people through a complete personal change. I have received so much value from such events over the past 25 years- sometimes as a participant and sometimes as a facilitator.

When planning for this event, my marketing consultant, John Driscoll, had a great idea. Why not make it a weekend retreat instead of a weekend seminar? Then people could stay overnight, eat there, and have an uninterupted 45 hours to focus on themselves. I said let's do it.

I am calling it a "Metamorphosis" Retreat. It will be at the Bear Creek Lodge by the beautiful Mt. Spokane. Many people do not allow themselves the life they want because they do not believe that it is possible. There is something about two days away from it all that evokes the clarity and insight into what is really important to you- and the extent you allow yourself to have it. I will use Native American ceremony, guided meditation, and sharing circles to walk participants through their own metamorphosis- in which they choose what to change into.

The retreat is Friday night, April 23 through Sunday afternoon April 25. There is still room. It includes meals and two nights of lodging at the Bear Creek Lodge. For more information call me at 509-850-7694, or email me at info@michaelhoffman.info.

So turn your cell phone off. Put the world on hold. It will still be there when you return. It just may look a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment